Rate constants of the reactions of N(4S) with CH4 and CH3I
The rate constant for the reaction of N(4S) atoms with methane at room temperature is less than 10−17 cm3/sec.
The rate constant for the reaction of N(4S) atoms with methyl iodide at room temperature is (3.4±1.8)·10−16 cm3/sec.
KeywordsMethyl Methane Iodide Methyl Iodide CH3I
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.V. Ya. Basevich, Khim. Fiz.,5, 925 (1986).Google Scholar
- 2.S. Miyazaki and S. Takahashi, Mem. Defense Acad. Math. Phys. Chem. Eng.,6, 411 (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.S. Miyazaki and S. Takahashi, Bull. Chem. Soc. Jpn.,41, 1456 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.S. Takahashi, Mem. Defense Acad. Jpn.,12, 149 (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.E. N. Aleksandrov, Chemical Sciences Doctoral Dissertation, Moscow (1986).Google Scholar
- 6.E. N. Aleksandrov, V. S. Arutyunov, I. V. Dubrovina, and S. N. Kozlov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 764 (1983).Google Scholar
- 7.S. N. Kozlov, E. N. Aleksandrov, B. E. Zhestkov, and M. U. Kislyuk, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 2449 (1987).Google Scholar
- 8.V. N. Kondrat'ev, Handbook on Rate Constants for Gas-Phase Reactions [in Russian], Izd. Nauka, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 9.I. M. Campbell and S. B. Neal, Faraday Disc. Chem. Soc., No. 53, 72 (1972).Google Scholar
- 10.S. Miyazaki and S. Takahashi, Mem. Defense Acad. Jpn.,14, 63 (1974).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989