Inhibition of cholinesterases by S-β-aryl(benzyl)mercaptoethyl esters of phosphorus thioacids
- 20 Downloads
S-β-Aryl(benzyl)mercaptoethyl esters of monothioacids of pentavalent phosphorus are highly effective inhibitors of cholinesterases with a combined type of action.
KeywordsEster Phosphorus Benzyl Cholinesterase Effective Inhibitor
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. Kh. Berkhamov, L. I. Zakharova, L. G. Grineva, V. M. Kuzamyshev, G. G. Ol'khovaya, M. Kh. Bekanov, R. S. Agabekyan, N. N. Godovikov, and M. I. Kabachnik, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 879 (1981).Google Scholar
- 2.A. P. Brestkin and N. N. Godovikov, Uspekhi Khim.,47, 1609 (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.L. G. Grineva, G. G. Ol'khovaya, V. M. Kuzamyshev, M. Kh. Bekanov, A. Z. Taubulatova, T. M. Musukaeva, M. Kh. Berkhamov, and N. N. Godovikov, in: The Chemistry of Physiologically Active Substances [in Russian], Vol. 2, Nal'chik (1978), pp. 9–13.Google Scholar
- 4.V. A. Yakovlev and R. S. Agabekyan, Biokhimiya,31, 258 (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Yakovlev, Kinetics of Enzymatic Catalysis [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1965), p. 115.Google Scholar
- 6.A. P. Brestkin, R. I. Volkova, N. N. Godovikov, M. I. Kabachnik, and N. A. Kardanov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 622 (1973).Google Scholar
- 7.V. M. Kuzamyshev, Dissertation [in Russian], Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986