Microporosity and adsorptional characteristics of charcoal adsorbents
- 24 Downloads
Two new independent methods of estimating the micropore surface area of charcoal adsorbents are proposed. These methods have been successfully checked experimentally.
Analysis has been made of the isotherms for the adsorption of benzene on model micropore and supermicropore adsorbents with various values of the structural parameters, and on nonporous adsorbents with identical geometrical surface areas.
The adsorption on microporous and supermicroporous adsorbents has been compared with the adsorption on nonporous and mesoporous adsorbents under comparable identical conditions for the first time.
KeywordsBenzene Charcoal Identical Condition Independent Method Adsorptional Characteristic
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. M. Dubinin, Prog. Surf. Membr. Sci.,9, 1–70 (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.M. M. Dubinin, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 996 (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.P. I. Babaev, M. M. Dubinin, and A. A. Isirikyan, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser.Khim., 1929 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Isirikyan, in: Methods of Studying the Structures of Highly Dispersed and Porous Bodies [in Russian], fed. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow (1958), p. 85.Google Scholar
- 5.M. M. Dubinin, in: Natural Adsorbents [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow, p. 5.Google Scholar
- 6.M. M. Dubinin, J. Colloid and Interface Sci.,23, 487 (1967).Google Scholar
- 7.M. M. Dubinin, E. D. Zaverina, and L. V. Radushkevich, Zh. Fiz. Khim.,21, 1351 (1947).Google Scholar
- 8.M. M. Dubinin, Zh. Fiz. Khim.,39, 1305 (1965).Google Scholar
- 9.S. Brunauer, P. H. Emmett, and E. Teller, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,60, 309 (1938).Google Scholar
- 10.B. C. Lippens and J. H. de Boer, J. Catal.,4, 310 (1965).Google Scholar
- 11.M. M. Dubinin, Usp. Khim.,51, 1065 (1982).Google Scholar
- 12.M. M. Dubinin and H. F. Stoeckli, J. Colloid and Interface Sci.,75, 34 (1980).Google Scholar
- 13.M. M. Dubinin, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 1691 (1979).Google Scholar
- 14.R. J. Fryer, Carbon,19, 431 (1981).Google Scholar
- 15.M. M. Dubinin, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 9 (1981).Google Scholar
- 16.M. M. Dubinin, Z. Phys. Chem.,150, 145 (1930).Google Scholar
- 17.M. M. Dubinin and E. D. Zaverina, Zh. Fiz. Khim.,23, 1129 (1949).Google Scholar
- 18.T. I. Izotova and M. M. Dubinin, Zh. Fiz. Khim.,39, 2796 (1965).Google Scholar