Structure of phosphoryl compounds containing halomethyl groups
- 14 Downloads
For bromomethyldimethyl- and iodomethyldimethylphosphine oxides a relationship between SSCC of methylene signals and conformation composition has been shown and the parameters for separate conformers have been estimated on the basis of PMR spectra and available data on IR spectra.
The three-dimensional structure of more complex molecules has been identified. A pronounced tendency towards decrease of the weight of conformers with trans arrangement of several carbon-halogen bonds in the series Cl, Br, and I derivatives was observed.
KeywordsOxide Methylene Phosphoryl Complex Molecule Methylene Signal
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.O. Exner and V. Lehlicka, Collect. Czech. Chem. Commun.,30, 639 (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.C. Altona, H. R. Biys, and H. I. Hademan, Tetrahedron,23, 2265 (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.O. A. Raevskii, R. R. Shagidullin, and L. E. Petrova, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 1426 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.A. N. Vereshchagin, O. N. Nuretdinova, L. Z. Nikonova, and B. A. Arbuzov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 758 (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.O. A. Raevskii and A. N. Vereshchagin, Vop. Stereokhim.,2, 38 (1972); O. A. Raevskii (Raevsky), J. Mol. Struct.,19, 275 (1973).Google Scholar
- 6.O. A. Raevskii, A. N. Vereshchagin, Yu. A. Donskaya, F. G. Khalitov, and E. N. Tsvetkov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 787 (1974).Google Scholar
- 7.O. A. Raevskii, N. G. Mumzhieva, T. E. Kron, and E. N. Tsvetkov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 1292 (1981).Google Scholar
- 8.S. Mizushima, Structure of Molecules and Internal Rotation, Academic Press (1954).Google Scholar
- 9.O. A. Raevskii, N. G. Mumzhieva, N. A. Aleksandrova, and R. G. Gainullina, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 797 (1977).Google Scholar
- 10.O. A. Raevskii (Raevsky), A. N. Vereshchagin (Vereshagin), and N. G. Mumzhieva (Mumghieva), J. Mol. Struct.,36, 299 (1977).Google Scholar