Enantioselective hydrogenation of the C=O bond at Raney cobalt catalyst modified with optically active acids
- 37 Downloads
The enantioselective activity of Raney cobalt catalysts obtained from cobalt-aluminum alloys with various compositions and modified by optically active tartaric acid and amino acids was investigated.
It was established that the optical yield during hydrogenation of ethyl acetoacetate at cobalt catalysts modified with amino acids bears an inverse relationship to the stability constants of the cobalt-amino acid complex.
KeywordsHydrogenation Ethyl Cobalt Inverse Relationship Stability Constant
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. I. Neupokoev, Yu. I. Petrov, and E. I. Klabunovskii, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim.,1976, 113.Google Scholar
- 2.Y. Izumi, M. Imaida, H. Fukawa, and S. Akabori, Bull. Chem. Soc. Jpn.,36, 21 (1963).Google Scholar
- 3.E. I. Klabunovskii, V. I. Neupokoev, and Yu. I. Petrov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim.,1971, 2067.Google Scholar
- 4.S. S. Daniélova, Thesis, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.L. G. Sillen, Stability Constants of Metal-ion Complexes, London (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.E. I. Klabunovskii, Catalytic Reactions in the Liquid Phase [in Russian], Nauka, Alma-Ata, Nauka (1972), p. 70.Google Scholar