Influence of preparation method on activity of cobalt catalysts for hydrocarbon synthesis from CO and H2
- 30 Downloads
The method used for the preparation of cobalt catalysts has a considerable influence on their activity in the synthesis of hydrocarbons from CO and H2.
In the selection of a method for preparing cobalt catalysts for the Fischer-Tropsch synthesis, the mean pore radius of the support that is used is a decisive factor.
The chemisorption of carbon monoxide on cobalt catalysts depends on the method of their preparation.
KeywordsCobalt Hydrocarbon Carbon Monoxide Chemisorption Preparation Method
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. Storch, N. Holambeek, and R. Anderson, Synthesis of Hydrocarbons from Carbon Monoxide and Hydrogen [Russian translation], Inostr. Lit., Moscow (1954).Google Scholar
- 2.A. S. Lisitsin, V. L. Kuznetsov, and Yu. I. Ermakov, Kinet. Katal.,23, 926 (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.J. Falbe (ed.), Carbon Monoxide in Organic Synthesis, Springer-Verlag New York (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.I. B. Rapoport, Synthetic Liquid Fuel [in Russian], Gostoptekhizdat, Moscow (1955).Google Scholar
- 5.Khoang Chong Iem, A. Yu. Krylova, and A. L. Lapidus, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 343 (1982).Google Scholar
- 6.H. L. Gruber, Anal. Chem.,34, 1828 (1962).Google Scholar
- 7.D. V. Sokol'skii and V. A. Druz', Introduction to the Theory of Heterogeneous Catalysis [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1981), pp. 152–184.Google Scholar
- 8.Physicochemical Application of Gas Chromatography [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1973), p. 193.Google Scholar
- 9.A. L. Lapidus, Khoang Chong Iem, and A. Yu. Krylova, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 2116 (1982).Google Scholar
- 10.V. A. Dzis'ko, A. P. Karnaukhov, and D. V. Tarasova, Physicochemical Principles of Synthesis of Oxide Catalysts [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1978), pp. 324–326.Google Scholar
- 11.O. V. Krylov and V. F. Kiselev, Adsorption and Catalysis on Transition Metals and Their Oxides [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1981), pp. 51–52.Google Scholar
- 12.D. W. Breck, Zeolite Molecular Sieves, Wiley, New York (1974).Google Scholar
- 13.A. L. Lapidus, I. V. Guseva, V. I. Mashinskii, Ya. I. Isakov, and Kh. M. Minachev, Khim. Tverd. Topl., No. 6, 86 (1977).Google Scholar
- 14.A. L. Lapidus, Khoang Chong Iem, and A. Yu. Krylova, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 148 (1983).Google Scholar
- 15.R. L. Chin and D. M. Hercules, J. Phys. Chem.,86, 360 (1982).Google Scholar