Synthesis of α,α′-bisdialkylphosphonoisopropylnitroxyls
- 21 Downloads
Someα,α′-bisdialkylphosphonoisopropylnitroxyl radicals were obtained by the thermolysis of dialkyl α-nitrosoisopropylphosphonates and isolated in the pure state.
KeywordsPure State Thermolysis
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.M. B. Neiman, É. G. Rozantsev, and V. A. Golubev, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim.,1965, 548.Google Scholar
- 2.J. F. W. Kean, Chem. Rev.,78, 37 (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.A. Sh. Mukhtarov, A. V. Il'yasov, Ya. A. Levin, and M. S. Skorobogatova, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim.,1976, 2816.Google Scholar
- 4.A. Huffman and A. T. Henderson, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,83, 4671 (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.Ya. A. Levin and M. S. Skorobogatova, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim.,1976, 477.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980