Amine-catalyzed alcoholysis of di(p-nitrophenyl) methylphosphonate
- 22 Downloads
We studied the alcoholysis rate of di(p-nitrophenyl) methylphosphonate in the presence of primary, secondary, and tertiary aliphatic amines. The catalytic constants correlate with their basicity.
KeywordsAliphatic Amine Methylphosphonate Catalytic Constant Tertiary Aliphatic Amine Alcoholysis Rate
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. E. Bel'skii, L. A. Kudryavtseva, L. S. Novikova, N. A. Shishkina, K. A. Derstuganova, and B. E. Ivanov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim.,1976, 2089.Google Scholar
- 2.F. Ramirez, J. F. Marecec, and H. Okazaki, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,98, 5310 (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.F. Ramirez and J. F. Marecec, Tetrahedron Lett.,1977, 967.Google Scholar
- 4.V. E. Bel'skii, L. A. Kudryavtseva, K. A. Derstuganova, S. B. Fedorov, and B. E. Ivanov, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,42, 1997 (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.V. E. Bel'skii, L. A. Kudryavtseva, K. A. Derstuganova, A. B. Teitel'baum, and B. E. Ivanov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim.,1981, 966.Google Scholar
- 6.E. J. Behrman, M. J. Biallas, H. J. Brass, J. O. Edwards, and M. Isaks, J. Org. Chem.,35, 3063 (1970).Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. A. Zhdanov and V. I. Minkin, Correlation Analysis in Organic Chemistry [in Russian], Izd. Rostov. Univ. (1966), p. 317.Google Scholar
- 8.V. E. Bel'skii, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,40, 1374 (1970).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983