The authors have synthesized and investigated by x-ray, IR-spectroscopic, and thermogravimetric analyses ethylenediamine fluorozirconates of the compositions EnH2(ZrF5)2·H2O, EnH2ZrF6, and (EnH2)3(ZrF7)2·2H2O.
They have obtained data on the structure of the substances obtained and postulated their thermal dissociation patterns.
Keywords2H2O Thermogravimetric Analysis Ethylenediamine Thermal Dissociation Fluorozirconates
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. L. Davidovich, T. A. Kaidalova, T. F. Levchishina, and V. I. Sergienko, Atlas of IR Absorption Spectra and X-Ray Data for Complex Fluorides of Metals of Groups IV–V [in Russian], Nauka (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.E. K. Kiseleva, Analysis of Fluorine-Containing Compounds [in Russian], Khimiya (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.L. J. Bellamy, Infrared-red Spectra of Complex Molecules, 2nd edition, Wiley, New York (1958).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. Ya. Kharitonov, R. L. Davidovich, and V. I. Kostin, Atlas of Long-Wave IR Absorption Spectra of Complex Fluorides of Metals of Groups III–V and of Uranyl [in Russian], Nauka (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.J. Fischer and R. Weiss, Acta Crystallogr., B29, 1958 (1973).Google Scholar
- 6.T. F. Levchishina, R. L. Davidovich, and L. A. Vlasov, All-Union Institute of Scientific and Technical Information, deposited paper No. 1103-77 (1977).Google Scholar
- 7.R. L. Davidovich, Atlas of Derivatograms of Complex Fluorides of Metals of Groups III-V [in Russian], Nauka (1976).Google Scholar