Study of reactivity of neptunium ions toward oh radicals in perchloric acid solutions by pulse radiolysis method
- 31 Downloads
The rate constants for the reactions of OH radicals with Np(IV) and Np(V) ions in aqueous perchloric acid solutions are practically independent of the acidity of the medium and are quite high, in order to exclude the recombination of the OH radicals in the presence of these ions.
KeywordsRecombination Acidity Acid Solution Perchloric Acid Neptunium
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. V. Vladimirova, I. A. Kulikov, A. S. Milovanova, and A. A. Ryabova, Radiokhimiya21, 272 (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.M. V. Vladimirova, I. A. Kulikov, A. A. Ryabova, and A. S. Milovanova, Radiokhimiya18, 172 (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.A. K. Pikaev, G. K. Sibirskaya, E. M. Shirshov, P. Ya. Glazunov, and V. I. Spitsyn Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,200, 383 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.A. K. Pikaev, V. P. Shilov, and A. M. Fedoseev, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,260, 1407 (1981).Google Scholar
- 5.K. Myuzikas and M. Marto, Radiokhimiya,20, 253 (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.P. R. V. Rao, S. V. Bagamde, V. V. Ramakrishna, and S. K. Patil, J. Inorg. Nucl. Chem.,40, 339 (1978).Google Scholar
- 7.Farhataziz and A. B. Ross, Selected Specific Rates of Reactions of Transients from Water in Aqueous Solutions. III. Hydroxyl Radical and Perhydroxyl Radical and Their Radical Ions, NSRDS-NBS 59, Washington (1977).Google Scholar
- 8.V. M. Berdnikov, Zh. Fiz. Khim.,47, 2753 (1973).Google Scholar
- 9.A. K. Pikaev, V. P. Shilov, and V. I. Spitsyn, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,232, 387 (1977).Google Scholar
- 10.A. K. Pikaev, Pulse Radiolysis of Water and Aqueous Solutions [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar