π Complexes of vinylgermanes and hexavinyldigermane with iron carbonyls
- 16 Downloads
The vinyl derivatives of germanium form stable π complexes with iron carbonyls.
KeywordsIron Carbonyl Vinyl Germanium Iron Carbonyl
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. N. Nesmayanov, M. I. Rybinskaya, L. V. Rybin, and V. S. Kaganovich, J. Organomet. Chem.,47, 1 (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.G. V. Nurtdinova, M. I. Rybinskaya, L. V. Rybin, A. A. Pogrebnyak, and V. P. Yur'ev, J. Organomet. Chem.,217, 373 (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.B. V. Lokshin, V. T. Aleksanyan, Z. S. Klemenkova, V. L. Rybin, and N. T. Gubenko, J. Organomet. Chem.,74, 97 (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.M. I. Rybinskaya, L. V. Rybin, A. A. Pogrebnyak, G. V. Nurtdinova, and V. P. Yur'ev, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim.,1980, 2186.Google Scholar
- 5.A. S. Batsanov, Yu. T. Struchkov, G. V. Nurtdinova, A.A. Pogrebnyak, V. P. Yur'ev, and M, I. Rybinskaya, J. Organomet. Chem.,212, 211 (1981).Google Scholar
- 6.M. Lesbre et al., Organic Compounds of Germanium, Wiley-Interscience (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982