Termal stability of diiron hexacarbonyl complexes obtained from aromatic azines
- 22 Downloads
The thermogravimetric method was used to study the thermal stability of some diiron hexacarbonyl complexes that were obtained from aromatic azines. The incipient decomposition temperatures of the complexes, which contain two three-electron nitrogen-containing bridges, are independent of the structure of the ligand.
The complexes decompose in three steps, with the successive removal of carbonyl groups and the corresponding nitrogen-containing ligand.
KeywordsThermal Stability Carbonyl Carbonyl Group Decomposition Temperature Azine
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. N. Nesmeyanov, M. I. Rybinskaya, and L. V. Rybin, Usp. Khim.,48, 393 (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.USSR Patent 724,559, Nov. 12, 1975; Byull. Izobr., No. 12 (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.N. S. Nametkin, V. D. Tyurin, V. V. Trusov, L. A. Nekhaeva, and A. A. Popal, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim.,1982, 436.Google Scholar
- 4.N. S. Nametkin, V. D. Tyurin, V. V. Trusov, A. S. Batsanov, and Yu. T. Struchkov, J. Organomet. Chem.,219, C 26 (1981).Google Scholar
- 5.S. Otsuka, T. Yoshida, and A. Nakamura, Inorg. Chem.,6, 20 (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.M. K. Chaudhuri, A. Haas, M. Rosenberg, M. Veliscu, and N. Welcman, J. Organomet. Chem.,124, 37 (1977).Google Scholar
- 7.C. F. D'Alelio and R. K. Schoenig, J. Macromol. Sci. Chem.,A2, No. 2, 367 (1968).Google Scholar
- 8.M. Kilner and C. Midcalf, J. Chem. Soc. Dalton Trans.,1974, 1620.Google Scholar
- 9.N. S. Nametkin, V. D. Tyurin, G. G. Aleksandrov, O. V. Kuz'min, A. I. Nekhaev, V. G. Andrianov, M. Mavlonov, and Yu. T. Struchkov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim.,1979, 1353.Google Scholar