Peripheral mechanism for hydrogenation of aromatic nitro compounds: Reaction of nitrobenzene with copper(II)-alizarin complex
- 39 Downloads
Nitrobenzene forms a molecular complex with copper bis(alizarinate) in which the nitro group is oriented in a direction opposite to the metal ion.
KeywordsHydrogenation Copper Nitrobenzene Nitro Group Alizarin
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. G. Chepaikin and M. L. Khidekel', J. Mol. Catal.,4, 103 (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.A. V. Bulatov and M. L. Khidekel', Trans. Met. Chem.,5, 123 (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.A. V. Bulatov, E. G. Chepaikin, and M. L. Khidekel', Proceedings of Nineteenth International Conference on Coordination Chemistry, Prague (1978), p. 23.Google Scholar
- 4.A. V. Bulatov and K. E. Gol'dshmidt, in: Kinetics of Physicochemical Reactions [in Russian], Chernogolvka (1980), p. 19.Google Scholar
- 5.A. V. Bulatov, R. N. Lobkovskaya, M. L. Khidekel', A. N. Chekhlov, and R. P. Shibaeva, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim.,1980, 1203.Google Scholar
- 6.A. N. Kitaigorodskii, V. M. Nekipelov, and K. I. Zamaraev, Zh. Strukt. Khim.,19, 798 (1978).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981