Transformations of 2,2-dialkyl-4-pyranones in the vapor phase
- 22 Downloads
It was established that 2,2-dialkyl-4-pyranones can be selectively converted in the vapor phase to aliphatic ketones on catalysts that contain Group VIII metals.
KeywordsKetone Vapor Phase Group Viii Aliphatic Ketone Group Viii Metal
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.N. I. Shuikin, I. F. Bel'skii, and R. A. Karakhanov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,127, 815 (1959).Google Scholar
- 2.N. I. Shuikin, I. F. Bel'skii, R. A. Karakhanov, B. Kozma, and M. Bartok, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim.,1964, 748.Google Scholar
- 3.N. I. Shuikin, R. A. Karakhanov, I. I. Ibrakhimov, and N. A. Komissarova, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim.,1966, 122.Google Scholar
- 4.N. I. Nazarov, I. V. Torgov, and D. N. Terekhova, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Otd. Khim. Nauk,1943, 50.Google Scholar
- 5.S. A. Vartanyan, V. N. Zhamagortsyan, and L. G. Grigoryan, Izv. Akad. Nauk Arm. SSR, Khim. Nauk,17, 513 (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.L. Clarke, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,30, 1144 (1908).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981