Sulfenylation of fluorinated CH acids
- 24 Downloads
Fluorinated CH acids smoothly react with sulfenyl chlorides in the presence of Et3N to give either alkyl or aryl polyfluoroalkyl sulfides and polyfluoroalkyl sulfenamides.
In a number of reactions the bis(trifluoromethyl)alkyl(aryl)thiomethyl group is effectively leaving as the anion.
2-Ethylthiopentafluoropropylene was synthesized and its transformations during catalysis by fluorine anion were studied.
KeywordsChloride Sulfide Catalysis Fluorine Trifluoromethyl
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. V. Zeifman, L. T. Lantseva, and I. L. Knunyants, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim.,1978, 946.Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. V. Zeifman, L. T. Lantseva, and I. L. Knunyants, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim.,1978, 2640.Google Scholar
- 3.N. V. Kondratenko, V. I. Popov, L. G. Yurchenko, A. A. Kolomiitsev, and L. M. Yagupol'skii, Zh. Org. Khim.,14, 1914 (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. V. Zeifman, L. T. Lantseva, and I. L. Knunyants, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim.,1978, 1229.Google Scholar
- 5.I. L. Knunyants, E. M. Rokhlin, and Yu. A. Cheburkov, Zh. Vses. Khim. O-va.,15, 15 (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.E. M. Rokhlin, E. G. Abduganiev, and U. Utebaev, Usp. Khim.,45, 1177 (1976).Google Scholar
- 7.E. Kuhle and E. Klauke, Angew. Chem., Int. Ed.,16, 735 (1977).Google Scholar
- 8.J. A. Young, J. Org. Chem.,42, 4055 (1977).Google Scholar
- 9.N. P. Aktaev, O. G. Eremin, G. A. Sokol'skii, and I. L. Knunyants, Izv. Akad, Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim.,1977, 1117.Google Scholar