19F NMR study of fluorinated mono- and diacylhydrazines
- 73 Downloads
It has been demonstrated by means of19F NMR that l-acyl-2-alkyl (phenyl) hydrazines are the main products of the monoacylation of alkyl- and phenylhydrazine with derivatives of perfluorocarboxylic acids. The preferred conformations with respect to the amide bond have been determined in mono- and di (perfluoroacyl) hydrazines.
KeywordsAmide Phenyl Hydrazine Main Product Amide Bond
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.F. E. Condon, J. Org. Chen.,37, 3608 (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.K. N. Zelenin, I. P. Bezhan, A. E. Drabkin, and E. N. Krotova, Zh. Org. Kb.im.,13, 1585 (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.C. T. Pedersen, Acta Chem. Scand.,18, 2199 (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.E. N. Medvedeva, P. V.Makerov, I. D. Kalikhman, T. I. Yushmanova, and V. A. Lopyrev, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 1163 (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.I. D. Kalikhman, P. V. Makerov, E. N. Medvedeva, T. I. Yushmanova, and V. A. Lopyrev, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 1897 (1979).Google Scholar
- 6.E. V. Titov, A. P. Grekov, V. I. Rybachenko, and V. V. Shevchenko, Teor. Eksp. Khim.,4, 742 (1968).Google Scholar
- 7.W. E. Stewart and T. H. Siddall, Chem. Rev.,70, 517 (1970).Google Scholar
- 8.H. Brown, M. Cheng, L. Parcell, and D. Pilipovich, J. Org. Chem.,26, 4407 (1961).Google Scholar