π Complexes as ligands in compounds of the transition metals
- 20 Downloads
We synthesized and characterized the binuclear heterometallic complexes of some Group VIB metal carbonyls containing π-pyrrolyltricarbonylmanganese (PTM) as the p-ligand.
The p-coordination of PTM with the W(CO)5 fragment leads to retarding the rate of the acid isotopic hydrogen exchange of the pyrrolyl ligand by nearly 40 times when compared with the starting PTM, in which connection the reactivity of the α and β positions remains practically the same.
It was shown by the IR spectroscopy method that in acid medium the complex (CO)5W· PTM is protonated at the W atom, which testifies to the high donor properties of PTM as a p-ligand.
KeywordsHydrogen Spectroscopy Carbonyl Acid Medium High Donor
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. I. Pyshnograeva, V. N. Setkina, V. G. Andrianov, Yu. T. Struchkov, and D. N. Kursanov, J. Organomet. Chem.,128, 381 (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.N. I. Pyshnograeva, V. N. Setkina, V. G. Andrianov, Yu. T. Struchkov, and D. N. Kursanov, J. Organomet. Chem.,157, 431 (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.N. D. Pyshnograeva, V. N. Setkina, V. G. Andrianov, Yu. T. Struchkov, and D. N. Kursanov, J. Organomet. Chem.,186, 331 (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.V. N. Setkina, N. I. Pyshnograeva, P. V. Petrovskii, N. E. Kolobova, and D. N. Kursanov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,220, 123 (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.C. S. Kraihanzel and F. A. Cotton, Inorg. Chem.,2, 533 (1963).Google Scholar
- 6.B. V. Lokshin, V. I. Zdanovich, N. K. Baranetskaya, V. N. Setkina, and D. N. Kursanov, J. Organmet. Chem.,37, 331 (1972).Google Scholar
- 7.B. V. Lokshin, A. G. Ginzburg, V. N. Setkina, D. N. Kursanov, and I. B. Nemirovskaya, J. Organomet. Chem.,37, 347 (1972).Google Scholar
- 8.N. V. Kislyakova, N. I. Pyshnograeva, V. F. Sizoi, N. E. Kolobova, V. N. Setkina, and D. N. Kursanov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,212, 367 (1973).Google Scholar
- 9.Yu. N. Sukharev and Yu. S. Nekrasov, Org. Mass Spectrom.,11, 1239 (1976).Google Scholar