Complex initiators of radical addition and telomerization based on Mn2(CO)10
- 17 Downloads
DMF, hexamethylphosphortriamide, and isopropanol can be used as cocatalysts for initiating radical addition and telomerization in complex systems based on Mn2(CO)10.
Based on the conversion data and yield of lower homologs, the efficiency of the studied cocatalysts in the telomerization of ethylene with CCl4 decreases in the order: hexamethylphosphortriamide > DMF > isopropanol.
KeywordsEthylene Complex System Isopropanol CCl4 Radical Addition
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. B. Terent'ev, M. A. Moskalenko, and R. Kh. Freidlina, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim.,1980, 1406.Google Scholar
- 2.E. Ts. Chukovskaya, R. G. Gasanov, I. I. Kandror, and R. Kh. Freidlina, Zh. Vses. Khim. Obshch.,24, 161 (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.R. Kh. Freidlina and F. K. Velichko, Synthesis,1977, 145.Google Scholar
- 4.E. Ts. Chukovskaya, N. A. Kuz'mina, and R. Kh. Freidlina, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim.,1969, 1198.Google Scholar
- 5.N. S. Ikonnikov and A. B. Terent'ev, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim.,1975, 371.Google Scholar