Relative telomerization rate of trimethylvinylsilane with methyl propionate
The telomerization of trimethylvinylsilane with methyl propionate is accompanied by a rearrangement of the Me3SiĊHCH2CH(Me)CO2Me radicals and a 1,3-migration of hydrogen.
KeywordsHydrogen Methyl Propionate Telomerization Methyl Propionate
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. B. Terent'ev, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 2645 (1983).Google Scholar
- 2.A. B. Terent'ev, M. A. Churilova, N. S. Ikonnikov, and R. Kh. Freidlina, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 439 (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.N. S. Ikonnikov and A. B. Terent'ev, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 371 (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.R. Kh. Freidlina, A. B. Terent'ev, N. S. Ikonnikov, and M. A. Churilova, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,208, 1366 (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.H. Sakurai, A. Hosomi, and M. Kumada, J. Org. Chem.,34, 1764 (1969).Google Scholar
- 6.R. A. Benkeser, E. W. Bennet, and R. A. Hichner, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,79, 6253 (1957).Google Scholar
- 7.L. Goodman, R. M. Silverstein, and C. W. Gouls, J. Org. Chem.,22, 596 (1957).Google Scholar
- 8.L. Sommer, in: Stereochemistry and Reaction Mechanism of Organosilicon Compounds [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1966), pp. 18–22.Google Scholar
- 9.F. Mayo, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,70, 3689 (1948).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984