Adsorption of the N2-O2 mixture of high pressures Communication 2. Results of experimental studies
- 29 Downloads
A method of processing the experimental data on the equilibrium adsorption of a mixture of substances at high pressures was developed. The method consists of the approximation of the experimental data in the form of a polynomial regression equation of degree k and is based on the extensive use of the computer. The method permits representing the information obtained in an analytic form within the limits of the experimentally estimated errors.
The first experimental data obtained on the adsorption equilibrium of nitrogen-oxygen mixtures on NaX zeolite at high pressures (0.2–6.0 MPa) and temperatures of 253.2, 272.7, and 303.8°K are reported.
KeywordsExperimental Data Experimental Study Zeolite High Pressure Analytic Form
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. B. Gorbunov, A. M. Arkharov, N. A. Gorbunova, I. A. Kalinnikova, and V. V. Serpinskii, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 509 (1985).Google Scholar
- 2.A. M. Arkharov, I. A. Kalinnikova, and V. V. Serpinskii, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 538 (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.M. B. Gorbunov, A. M. Arkharov, I. A. Kalinnikova, and V. V. Serpinskii, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 753 (1983).Google Scholar
- 4.M. M. Kontsov, L. S. Serdyuk, and A. L. Tsykalo, Zh. Fiz. Khim.,56, 15 (1982).Google Scholar
- 5.A. Mason and T. Sperling, The Virial Equation of State [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 6.L. L. Bashnyak, Measurements in Heat Engineering Studies [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Leningrad (1974).Google Scholar
- 7.I. N. Silin, Program for Minimization of a Quadratic Functions (FUMILI) [in Russian], Bibliography of Programs for the BÉSM-6 Computer, Vol. 1, Program 250, pp. 180–182.Google Scholar
- 8.M. B. Gorbunov, A. M. Arkharov, N. A. Gorbunova, I. A. Kalinnikova, and V. V. Serpinskii, Deposited at the All-Union Institute of Scientific and Technical Information, No. 1054-84.Google Scholar