Reaction of phthalonitrile with p-phenylenediamine in phenol
A kinetic study has been made of the condensation of phthalonitrile and p-phenylenediamine in phenol medium, and a mathematical description of the reaction kinetics has been given.
A scheme is proposed for the principal path of formation of the macroheterocycle.
KeywordsPhenol Kinetic Study Reaction Kinetic Mathematical Description Phthalonitrile
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. A. Siling, I. I. Ponomarev, V. V. Kuznetsov, B. V. Lokshin, S. V. Vinogradova, and V. V. Korshak, Paper filed at VINITI, No. 2858-83.Google Scholar
- 2.S. A. Siling, I. I. Ponomarev, V. V. Kuznetsov, B. V. Lokshin, V. V. Korshak, and S. V. Vinogradova, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 1755 (1983).Google Scholar
- 3.S. V. Vinogradova, V. V. Korshak, B. V. Rozynov, and S. A. Siling, Zh. Org. Khim.,8, 1305 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.J. A. Elvidge and R. P. Linstead, J. Chem. Soc., 5008 (1952).Google Scholar
- 5.Dictionary of Organic Compounds [Russian translation], Inostr. Lit., Moscow (1949).Google Scholar