Adsorption of water and microporous structures of carbon adsorbents. Communication 8. Correlation between the parameters of the microporous structure of activated carbons and the constants of the water adsorption isotherm equation
The effect of the parameters of the Dubinin-Serpinskii water adsorption Isotherm equation (DS2 equation) on the nature of the isotherm for adsorption of water vapors by activated] carbons was examined.
A correlation was established between parameter c in the DS2 equation and the size of the adsorbing pores in activated carbons.
KeywordsWater Vapor Activate Carbon Adsorption Isotherm Water Adsorption Carbon Adsorbent
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. M. Dubinin, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 9 (1981).Google Scholar
- 2.M. M. Dubinin and V. V. Serpinskii, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,258, 1151 (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.G. A. Andreeva, N. S. Polyakov, M. M. Dubinin, and K. M. Nikolaev, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 2193 (1981).Google Scholar
- 4.M. M. Dubinin, G. A. Andreeva, R. Sh. Vartapetyan, S. P. Vnukov, K. M. Nikolaev, N. S. Polyakov, N. I. Seregina, and D. V. Fedoseev, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 2425 (1982).Google Scholar
- 5.M. M. Dubinin, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 1691 (1979).Google Scholar