Molecular structure of α-methylstyreneiron tricarbonyl
- 20 Downloads
Breakdown in benzene ring aromaticity occurs in the complex of α-methylstyrene with iron tricarbonyl, leading to pronounced alternation of the C-C bond lengths in the ring.
KeywordsIron Benzene Molecular Structure Bond Length Ring Aromaticity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. A. Borisov and I. I. Kritskaya, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 576 (1984).Google Scholar
- 2.I. I. Kritskaya and G. P. Zol'nikova, Abstracts of the Second All-Union Conference on Organometallic Chemistry [in Russian], Gorki (1982), p. 312.Google Scholar
- 3.R. Victor, R. Ben-Shoshan, and S. Sarel, J. Org. Chem.,37, 1930 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.J. D. Warren and R. J. Clark, Inorg. Chem.,9, 373 (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.R. E. Davis and R. Pettit, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,92, 716 (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.F. A. Cotton and M. D. LaPrade, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,90, 5418 (1968).Google Scholar
- 7.F. H. Herbstein and M. G. Reisner, Chem. Commun., 1077 (1972).Google Scholar
- 8.M. R. Churchill and R. Mason, Advances in Organometallic Chemistry, Vol. 5 (1967), p. 93.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985