Dependence of the multidipole effect on the activity of the attacking particle in radical addition reactions
- 23 Downloads
KeywordsRadical Addition Addition Reaction Radical Addition Reaction
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. A. Machtin, E. M. Pliss, and E. T. Denisov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim.,1981, 746.Google Scholar
- 2.B. M. Troshin, E. M. Pliss, and E. T. Denisov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,264, 368 (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.B. M. Troshin, E. M. Pliss, and E. T. Denisov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim.,1984, 2191.Google Scholar
- 4.M. M. Mogilevich, Oxidative Polymerization in Film-Forming Processes [in Russian], Khimiya, Leningrad (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.E. T. Denisov, Liquid-Phase Reaction Rate Constants, IFI (Plenum), New York (1974).Google Scholar
- 6.N. M. Émanuél, E. T. Denisov, and Z. K. Maizus, Liquid-Phase Oxidation of Hydrocarbons, Plenum Press, New York (1967).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985