13C NMR spectra of bicyclo[3.3.1]nonanones and their derivatives
- 18 Downloads
An assignment was made of the lines in the13C NMR spectra of the mono- and diketones of the bicyclo[3.3.1]nonane series, and of the hydrolysis products of bicyclo[3.3.1]nonane-2,9-dione and its 7-benzoyloxy derivative.
KeywordsHydrolysis Dione Nonane Hydrolysis Product Nonanones
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. Heuman and H. Kolshorn, Tetrahedron,31, No. 13/14, 1571 (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.G. C. Levy and G. L. Nelson, Carbon-13 Nuclear Magnetic Resonance for Organic Chemists, Wiley-Interscience (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.A. Cockrill, L. Davies, R. Harden, and D. Rackham, Chem.Rev.,73, 553 (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.J. Stothers, Carbon-13 NMR Spectroscopy, No. 4, Academic Press (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.C. Schwender, R. Pike, J. Shavel, and H. Kaplan, J. Med. Chem.,18, No. 12, 211 (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.L. Stork, A. Brizzolara, H. Landesman, J. Szmuszkovicz, and J. Terrel, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,85, No. 12, 207 (1963).Google Scholar