Preparation and certain reactions of 3,3-dicyclopropylcyclopropene
- 28 Downloads
3,3-Dicyclopropylcyclopropene was synthesized and its high tendency to undergo quantitative thermal cyclodimerization into 3,3,6,6-tetracyclopropyltricyclo[3,1,0,02,4] hexane was shown.
KeywordsHexane High Tendency
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.O. M. Nefedov, I. E. Dolgii, E. V. Bulusheva, and A. Ya. Shteinshneider, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 1901 (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.E. V. Bulusheva, I. E. Dolgii, and O. M. Nefedov, 2nd All-Union Conference on the Chemistry of Carbenes and Their Analogs. Summaries of Lectures [in Russian], Nauka (1977), p. 77.Google Scholar
- 3.O. M. Nefedov, I. E. Dolgii, I. B. Shvedova, and R. N. Shafran, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 1885 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.M. Makosha, Usp. Khim.,46, 2174 (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.G. L. Closs and L. E. Closs, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,85, 99 (1963).Google Scholar
- 6.H. Dürr, Chem. Ber.,103, 369 (1970).Google Scholar
- 7.K. B. Baucom and C. B. Butler, J. Org. Chem.,37, 1730 (1972).Google Scholar
- 8.H. H. Stechl, Angew. Chem.,75, 1176 (1963).Google Scholar
- 9.P. Binger and H. Schäfer, Tetrahedron Lett., 4673 (1975).Google Scholar
- 10.A. J. Schipperijn and J. Lukas, Tetrahedron Lett., 231 (1972).Google Scholar
- 11.F. J. Weigert, R. T. Baird, and J. R. Shapley, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,92, 6630 (1970).Google Scholar
- 12.G. L. Closs, L. E. Gloss, and W. A. Boll, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,85, 3796 (1963).Google Scholar
- 13.W. E. Doering and W. A. Henderson, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,80, 5274 (1958).Google Scholar
- 14.D. Seyferth, H. Yamazaki, and D. L. Alleston, J. Org. Chem.,28, 703 (1963).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980