Polyampholytes from chloromethylated diphenyl oxide-formaldehyde oligomer, polyamines, and pyridinecarboxylic acids and their nitriles
- 22 Downloads
The optimum conditions were found for the synthesis of some new polyampholytes from a chloromethylated diphenyl oxide-formaldehyde oligomer, polyamines, and either pyridinecarboxylic acids or their nitriles, and their properties were studied.
KeywordsOptimum Condition Oligomer Nitrile Diphenyl Chloromethylated
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. E. Ergozhin, B. A. Zhubanov, B. V. Suvorov, S. R. Rafikov, A. D. Kagarlitskii, M. Kurmanaliev, L. N. Prodius, and V. N. Prusova, USSR Inventor's Certificate No. 379,586 (1971), Byull. Izobr., No. 20, 76 (1973); No. 425,923 (1972), Byull. Izobr., No. 16, 73 (1974); No. 451,719 (1973), Byull. Izobr., No. 44, 56 (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.E. E. Ergozhin, B. A. Zhubanov, S. R. Rafikov, and M. Kurmanaliev, Izv. A.kad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim.,1970, 2366.Google Scholar
- 3.M. Kurmanaliev, E. E. Ergozhin, B. A. Zhubanov, and S. R. Rafikov, Vysokomol. Soedin.,14A, 2285 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.A. K. Kusainova and E. E. Ergozhin, Vysokomol. Soedin.,19A, 2316 (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.V. D. Kopylova, K. M. Saldadze, and G. D. Asambadze, Zh. Prikl. Khim.,44, 2512 (1971); Zh. Anal. Khim.,25, 1069 (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.A. K. Kusainova, E. E. Ergozhin, B. A. Zhubanov, and I. I. Kartseva, Izv. Akad. Nauk Kaz. SSR, Ser. Khim.,1975, No. 1, 63;1975; No. 5, 45;1976, No. 3, 33.Google Scholar
- 7.E. I. Kazantsev, V. S. Pakholkov, É. Yu. Kokoshko, and O. N. Chupakhin, Ion-Exchange Materials, Their Synthesis and Properties [in Russian], Ural'sk. Politekh. Inst., Sverdlovsk (1969).Google Scholar