Bisphenols with siloxane units of variable length between hydroxyphenyl radicals
- 19 Downloads
We synthesized a number of silicon-containing bisphenols, which have promise as monomers for the preparation of heat-resistant polymers, and determined some of their characteristics.
KeywordsPolymer Siloxane Variable Length Bisphenols Hydroxyphenyl
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.K. A. Andrianov, A. A. Zhdanov, and T. S. Baksheva, Plast. Massy, No. 5, 18 (1960).Google Scholar
- 2.G. Greber, J. Prakt. Chem.,313, 461 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.W. Simler, Chem. Ber.,96, 349 (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.K. A. Andrianov and V. V. Severnyi, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,134, 1347 (1960).Google Scholar
- 5.W. H. Daubdt and J. F. Hyde, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,74, 386 (1952).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976