Synthesis and catalytic activity of palladium(II) complexes with aromatic o-hydroxynitroso compounds
- 20 Downloads
The complexes of palladium with 1-nitroso-2-maphthol, 2-nitroso-1-naphthol, and 2,4-dinitrosoresorcinol were obtained.
A study of the catalytic possibilities of the obtained complexes revealed that the catalytic systems based on these complexes and NaBH4 are active in the hydrogenation of olefins and nitro compounds.
KeywordsHydrogenation Catalytic Activity Palladium NaBH4 Catalytic System
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. L. Khidekel', Second Soviet-French Seminar on Catalysis, Kiev [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, p. 191 (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.S. V. Patil and I. R. Rayu, Curr. Sci. (India),41, 117 (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.Kim Ne Su and Li Bu Gyn, Punsok Khvakhak,5, 171 (1966); Ref. Zh., Khim., 6D91 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.R. M. Issa, M. S. Masoud, and S. E. Zayan, J. Chem. UAR,12, 309 (1969); Ref. Zh., Khim., 10Cl36 (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. A. Barbalat and V. M. Peshkova, Vestn. Mosk. Univ., Khimiya,11, 441 (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. A. Barbalat and V. M. Peshkova, Vestn. Mosk. Univ., Khimiya,13, 78 (1972).Google Scholar
- 7.A. Janowski and J. J. Cukrowski, J. Mol. Struct.,7, 185 (1971).Google Scholar