Adsorption of argon on zeolite NaX
- 24 Downloads
The adsorption isotherms of argon on zeolite NaX at 90, 100, 140, and 160°K, and pressures of 10−2-65 kPa were measured by the volume method.
A comparison of the calculated principal thermodynamic functions of adsorption with the literature data revealed that their agreement was fully satisfactory.
KeywordsArgon Zeolite Adsorption Isotherm Thermodynamic Function
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. A. Vashchenko, V. V. Katal'nikova, and V. V. Serpinskii, in: Physics of the Condensed State [in Russian], Vol. 34, Phys. -Techn. Inst. of Low Temperatures of the Academy of Sciences of the Ukrainian SSR, Kharkov (1974), p. 91.Google Scholar
- 2.L. A. Vashchenko and V. V. Serpinskii, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 1248 (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.M. J. Bennet and F. C. Tompkins, Trans. Faraday Soc.,53, 185 (1957).Google Scholar
- 4.D. Hirschfelder, W. Curtiss, and R. Burd, Molecular Theory of Gases and Liquids [Russian translation], IL (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.R. Rouquerol, S. Partyka, and J. Pouquerol, Colloq. Int. C. N. R. S., No. 201, 547.Google Scholar
- 6.N. Dupont-Pavlovsky and J. Bastik, Bull. Soc. Chim. France, 24 (1970).Google Scholar