Investigation of the complex-forming properties of soluble anion exchange resins based on chloromethylated polystyrenes and cyanopyridines
- 18 Downloads
The stability constants of complexes of the cations Cu2+, Ni2+, Pb2+, Co2+, Cd2+, Sr2+, and Pt2+ with soluble anion exchange resins based on chloromethylated polystyrenes of various molecular weights and cyanopyridines, were determined by the method of potentiometric titration.
The influence of the value of the molecular weight and basicity of the anion exchange resin on its complex-forming properties was investigated.
KeywordsMolecular Weight Titration Polystyrene Anion Exchange Stability Constant
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. M. Vasil'eva, E. K. Podval'naya, O. P. Kolomeitsev, and R. K. Gavurina, Vysokomolekul. Soed.,7, 1499 (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.P. Tlyssie, Makromolek. Chem.,66, 133 (1963).Google Scholar
- 3.S. R. Raficov, E. E. Ergoghin, B. A. Muchitdinova, and B. R. Tausarova, IUPAC, International Symposium on Macromolecules, Aberdeen, 10–10 Sept., 1973. Abstr. Contrib. pap. and IUPAC Work Partly Rept. S. L.Google Scholar
- 4.B. A. Mukhitdinova, B. R. Tausarova, and E. E. Ergozhin, Izv. Akad. Nauk KazSSR, Ser. Khim., 65 (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.J. Bjerrum, The Formation of Metal Amines in Aqueous Solution [Russian translation], IL (1961).Google Scholar
- 6.V. D. Kopylova, K. M. Saldadze, and G. M. Asambadze, Zh. Prkl. Khimii,45, 2512 (1971).Google Scholar
- 7.R. Prshibil, Complexones in Chemical Analysis (Russian translation], IL (1961).Google Scholar
- 8.G. Schwarzenbach and G. Flashka, Complexometric Titration [Russian translation], Khimiya (1970).Google Scholar
- 9.K. B. Yatsimirskii and V. P. Vasil'ev, Instability Constants of Certain Compounds [in Russian], Izd-vo AN SSSR (1959).Google Scholar
- 10.W. F. Hillerbrand, G. E. Lundell, H. A. Bright, and J. F. Hofman, Applied Inorganic Analysis [Russian translation], Goskhimizdat (1957).Google Scholar