Some inverse Laplace transforms of exponential form
An algorithm for finding inverse Laplace transforms of exponential form for two classes of functions is established and used to derive a set of new formulas which are presented as a table of Laplace transform pairs. These formulas are useful in problems in fluid mechanics.
KeywordsMathematical Method Fluid Mechanic Exponential Form
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- R. B. Hetnarski,On inverting the Laplace transforms connected with the error function, Zastowania Matem7, 399–405 (1964).Google Scholar
- R. B. Hetnarski,An algorithm for generating some inverse Laplace transforms of exponential form. ZAMP26, 249–254 (1975).Google Scholar
- P. B. Gridamo,The transient temperature field in a composite semi-space resulting from an incident heat flux. Quart. Appl. Math.31, 379–393 (1974).Google Scholar
- P. K. Kulshrestha and P. Puri,An exact solution of hydromagnetic rotating flow. Proc. 11th Midwestern Mech. Conf., Developments in Mech.5, 265–271 (1969).Google Scholar
- P. Puri and P. K. Kulshrestha,Unsteady hydromagnetic boundary layer in a rotating medium. Trans. ASME, J. Appl. Mech.98, 205–208 (1976).Google Scholar
- P. Puri and P. K. Kulshrestha,Rotating flow of non-Newtonian fluids. Applicable Anal.4, 131–140, (1974).Google Scholar
- J. N. Tokis,Unsteady magnetohydrodynamic free-convection flows in a rotating flows. Astrophys. Space Sc.119, 305–313 (1986).Google Scholar
- A. Erdélyi et al.,Tables of Integral Transforms. Vol. I, McGraw-Hill Book Co., New York 1954.Google Scholar
- F. Oberhettinger and L. Badu,Tables of Laplace Transforms. Springer-Verlag, New York 1973.Google Scholar
- G. E. Roberts and H. Kaufman,Tables of Laplace Transforms. W. B. Saunders Co., Philadelphia 1966.Google Scholar
- P. Puri,Impulsive motion of a flat plate in a Rivlin-Ericksen fluid. Rheol. Acta23, 451–453 (1984).Google Scholar