Investigation of lactams
- 21 Downloads
From an examination of the PMR spectra, polarographic data, and molecular models ofα-enamines of capro- and valerolactams, it is concluded that there is a different degree of conjugation of the p electrons of the piperidine nitrogen with the enamine double bond and that this explains the differences in the tendency of these compounds to undergo hydrolysis.
KeywordsNitrogen Hydrolysis Organic Chemistry Double Bond Molecular Model
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. G. Smirnova, N. A. Novitskaya, and R. G. Glushkov, Khim.-Farmats. Zh., No. 6, 14 (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.R. G. Glushkov, V. A. Volskova, V. G. Smirnova, and O. Yu., Magidson, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,187, 327 (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.R. A. Raphael et al., Advances in Organic Chemistry, Vol. 4, Wiley (1960–1965).Google Scholar
- 4.M. K. Polievktov, A. B. Grigor'ev, V. G. Granik, and R. G. Glushkov, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,43, 1162 (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.R. G. Glushkov, Doctoral Dissertation [in Russian], MKhTI im. Mendeleeva, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.V. G. Granik, M. K. Polievktov, and R. G. Glushkov, Zh. Organ. Khim.,7, 1431 (1971).Google Scholar
- 7.V. A. Korolev and B. I. Stepanov, Izv. Vuzov SSR, Khim. i Khim. Tekhnol.,2, 1193 (1968).Google Scholar