Investigation of the IR, PMR, UV, and mass spectra of betaines of the azole series
- 27 Downloads
It was established by a complex spectral method that 5-formyl-4-(1-pyridinia)thiazole 2-oxide and 1-phenyl-5-formyl-(1-pyridinia)imidazole 2-oxide have betaine structures.
KeywordsMass Spectrum Organic Chemistry Imidazole Betaine Azole
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. O. Kochkanyan, A. N. Zaritovskii, G. I. Belova, and S. N. Baranov, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 2, 278 (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.S. N. Baranov, R. O. Kochkanyan, G. I. Belova, and A. N. Zaritovskii, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR, No. 222, 101 (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.K. D. Gutsche, Organic Reactions [Russian translation], Vol. 8, Moscow (1956), p. 469.Google Scholar
- 4.C. G. Stuckwisch, Synthesis, No. 3, 480 (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.M. Ikeda and N. Tsuyimoto, Org. Mass Spectrum.,5, 389 (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.W. D. Ollis and C. A. Ramsden, J. Chem. Soc.52, 645 (1974).Google Scholar
- 7.V. Sunjic, T. Fajadiga, and M. Slamnik, Croat. Chem. Acta,42, 397 (1970).Google Scholar
- 8.W. Baker and W. D. Ollis, Quart, Rev.,11, 15 (1957).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978