Synthesis in the phenothiazine series
- 36 Downloads
Ketovinylaminophenylthiazines, which are cyclized in acidic media to dimethylpyridophenylthiazines — new four-ring compounds — were obtained by the action of acetylacetone on aminophenylthiazines.
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Acidic Medium Acetylacetone Phenothiazine Phenothiazine Series
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. V. Shavyrina, S. V. Zhuravlev, Yu. I. Vikhlyaev, T. A. Klygul', and É. I. Slyn'ko, Khim.-Farmats. Zh., No. 5, 23 (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.Reactivity and the Mechanisms of Reactions of Organic Compounds [in Russian], Izd. Leningrad. Univ. (1971), p. 138.Google Scholar
- 3.V. P. Maksimets, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., 284 (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.A. N. Kost and R. S. Sagitullin, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,182, 838 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.J. Meisenheimer and M. Schütze, Ber.,56, 1353 (1923).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976