Case 5 revisited was a tilt precursor observed before the 1944 (M 8.1) Tonankai earthquake?
- 50 Downloads
KeywordsTonankai Earthquake Tilt Precursor
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Koshiyama, T. (1976), Kokudo Chiriin Koho, 100,Suppl., 7–8 (in Japanese).Google Scholar
- Mogi, K. (1984),Temporal Variation of Crustal Deformation during the Days Preceding a Thrust-type Great Earthquake—The 1944 Tonankai Earthquake of Magnitude 8.1, Japan, Pure and Appl. Geophys.122, 765–780.Google Scholar
- Rikitake, T.,Precursors of Earthquakes—Database for Prediction (University of Tokyo Press 1986) 232 pp. (in Japanese).Google Scholar
- Sato, H. (1977),Precursory Land Tilt prior to the Tonankai Earthquake of 1944, in Some Precursors prior to Recent Great Earthquakes along the Nankai Trough, J. Phys. Earth25, Suppl., 115–121.Google Scholar
- Wyss, M. (1991),Evaluation of Proposed Earthquake Precursors, Amer. Geophys. Union, p. 94, Washington.Google Scholar
© Birkhäuser Verlag 1997