Chemistry of heterocyclic N-oxides and related compounds
I. Synthesis of anabasine and is onicoteine N-oxides
- 28 Downloads
Isonicoteine N-oxide and N′-oxide were synthesized. A preparative method for the synthesis of anabasine Py-N-oxide is proposed.
KeywordsOxide Organic Chemistry Related Compound Preparative Method Anabasine
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. V. Ioffe and L. S. Éfros, Usp. Khim.,30, 1325 (1961).Google Scholar
- 2.G. S. Arutyunyan and M. D. Mashkovskii, Farmakol. i Toksikol., 534 (1961).Google Scholar
- 3.V. K. Zvorykina, F. D. Alashev, and Ya. L. Gol'dfarb, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Otd. Khim. Nauk, 788 (1958).Google Scholar
- 4.Ya. L. Gol'farb, F. D. Alashev, and V. K. Zvorykina, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Otd. Khim. Nauk, 2209 (1962).Google Scholar
- 5.Ya. L. Gol'dfarb, F. D. Alashev, and V. K. Zvorykina, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Otd. Khim. Nauk, 2241 (1964).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. V. Kurbatov, O. S. Otroshchenko, A. S. Sadykov, and Sh. V. Abdullaev, Nauchnye Trudy Samarkandsk. Gos. Univ.,1, 167, 43 (1969).Google Scholar
- 7.P. Krumholz, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,73, 3487 (1951).Google Scholar
- 8.A. R. Katritzky and A. P. Ambler, in: Physical Methods in Heterocyclic Chemistry, A. R. Katritzky (editor), Academic Press (1963),Google Scholar
- 9.O. S. Otroshchenko and A. S. Sadykov, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,24, 1884 (1954).Google Scholar
- 10.A. S. Sadykov, Byul. Akad. Nauk UzbSSR, No. 8 (1946).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975