Synthesis of organosilicon lactones based on vinylacetic acid
Letters to the Editor
- 28 Downloads
6-Membered ring organosilicon lactones, with various substituants on the silicon atom, are prepared.
KeywordsSilicon Organic Chemistry Lactone Silicon Atom Vinylacetic Acid
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.P. M. Kochergin, A. A. Druzhinina, and R. M. Palei, KhGS [Chemistry of Heterocyclic Compounds], 149, 1966.Google Scholar
- 2.F. S. Babichev and V. K. Kiberev, ZhOKh,33, 2000, 1963.Google Scholar
- 3.F. S. Babichev and V. K. Kiberev, ZhOKh,33, 3646, 1963.Google Scholar
- 4.V. K. Kibirev and F. S. Babichev, Ukr. khim. zh.,30, 488, 1964.Google Scholar
- 5.F. S. Babichev, V. K. Kibirev, and L. G. Khil'ko, Ukr. khim. zh.,32, 64, 1966.Google Scholar
- 6.F. S. Babichev, 2-Benzothiazolylalkyl(aryl)carboxylic Acids, and Their Application in the Synthesis of Heterocyclic Rings with a Bridge Nitrogen Atom, Abstract of Doctoral Thesis, 22, 1965.Google Scholar
© The Faraday Press, Inc. 1969