The bond of lignin with wood polysaccharides. I
- 133 Downloads
A method has been proposed for the isolation of a lignin-hemicellulose complex, and its composition has been established.
The hypothesis has been put forward of the possibility of two types of bonds between the lignin and the hemicelluloses: an aliphatic-aromatic ether (phenul glycoside) bond and an aliphatic-aromatic ester bond.
KeywordsEther Ester Organic Chemistry Polysaccharide Glycoside
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. W. Merewether, Holzforschung, 11, 65, 1957.Google Scholar
- 2.B. L. Browning, The Chemistry of Wood [Russian translation], Moscow, 155, 1967.Google Scholar
- 3.F. E. Brauns and D. A. Brauns, The Chemistry of Lignin [Russian translation], Moscow, 723, 1964.Google Scholar
- 4.N. I. Nikitin, The Chemistry of Wood and Cellulose [in Russian], Moscow-Leningrad, 430, 1962.Google Scholar
- 5.I. Kawamura and T. Hiquchi, CA, 47, 9841, 1952.Google Scholar
- 6.F. P. Komarov, Bum. prom., 12, 32, 1934.Google Scholar
- 7.G. Zemplen, B., 59, 1254, 1926.Google Scholar
- 8.K. Nakanishi, Absorption Spectroscopy, Practical [Russian translation], Moscow, 1965.Google Scholar
- 9.L. Bellamy, Infrared Spectra of Complex Molecules [Russian translation], Moscow, 1963.Google Scholar
- 10.V. M. Nikitin, L. G. Burkov, and V. M. Skachkov, Lesnoi zh., no. 1, 121, 1966.Google Scholar
- 11.A. N. Zav'yalov, Yu. V. Glazkovskii, and S. S. Frolov, collection: The Chemistry of Wood [in Russian], 1, 271, 1968.Google Scholar
- 12.I. M. Hais and K. Maček, Paper Chromatography [Russian translation], Moscow, 1967.Google Scholar
- 13.N. K. Kochetkov, O. S. Chitov, and A. F. Sviridov, Izv. AN SSSR, OKhN, no. 9, 2089, 1968.Google Scholar
- 14.A. V. Obolenskaya et al., Practical Work in the Chemistry of Wood and Cellulose [in Russian], Moscow, 381, 1965.Google Scholar