XIII. Synthesis of coixenolide, a diol lipid from the seeds of coix lachryma
A total synthesis of coixenolide, a diol lipid isolated from the seeds ofCoix Iachryma Jobi L., has been described.
KeywordsLipid Organic Chemistry Diol Total Synthesis Diol Lipid
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. D. Bergel'son, Progr. Chem. Fats Lipids, 10, 239, 1969.Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Vaver, G. A. Popkova, A. N. Ushakov, and L. D. Bergel'son, Chem. Phys. Lipids, 3, 78, 1969.Google Scholar
- 3.A. Tanimura, Chem. Pharm. Bull. (Tokyo), 9, 47, 1961.Google Scholar
- 4.Tukita, and A. Tanimura, Chem. Pharm. Bull. (Tokyo), 9, 43, 1961.Google Scholar
- 5.L. D. Bergel'son, V. A. Vaver, V. Yu. Kovtun, L. B. Senyavina, and M. M. Shemyakin, ZhOKh, 32, 1808, 1962.Google Scholar
- 6.L. J. Morris, Chem. and Ind., 1238, 1962.Google Scholar
- 7.W. J. Gensler, E. M. Behrmann, and L. R. Thomas, J. Amer. Chem. Soc., 73, 1071, 1951.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1973