Intrinsic oscillation of noncircular cylindrical shell with discrete masses
KeywordsCylindrical Shell Discrete Mass Intrinsic Oscillation Noncircular Cylindrical Shell
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. I. Karpov, “Determination of the principal vibrational frequencies of a cylindrical shell reinforced by equally spaced stiffening ribs,” Prikl. Mekh. [Ukrainian],10, No. 1, 33–39 (1964).Google Scholar
- 2.N. I. Karpov, “Free oscillations of cylindrical shell reinforced by rigid ribs,” in: Theory of Plates and Shells [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk ArmSSR, Erevan (1964), pp. 495–500.Google Scholar
- 3.V. I. Kuptsov, “Intrinsic oscillation of rotating cantilever orthotropic cylindrical shells,” Prikl. Mekh.,12, No. 1, 123–128 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.A. I. Likhoded and A. A. Malinin, “Oscillation of reinforced shells of revolution with point masses and oscillators,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Tverd. Tela, No. 1, 42–47 (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Malinin, “Oscillation of shells of revolution with additional masses and internal elastic bonds,” Prikl. Mekh.,11, No. 2, 29–33 (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.I. G. Pavlov and V. I. Kuptsov, “Girder-type oscillation of rotating noncircular cylindrical shells,” Prikl. Mekh.,11, No. 3, 124–127 (1975).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978