The effect of a blast wave on a circular plate
- 25 Downloads
KeywordsCircular Plate Blast Wave
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.É. I. Grigolyuk, L. M. Kurshin, and V. L. Prisekin, “Contribution to the refinement of the plane reflection hypothesis,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,155, No. 1, 65–66 (1964).Google Scholar
- 2.S. D. Zakharov, G. M. Lyakhov, and S. D. Mizyakin, “Determination of the dynamic compressibility of soil from the parameters of plane blast waves,” Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz, No. 1, 137–140 (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.N. V. Zvolinskii and G. V. Rykov, “Reflection of a plastic wave from a barrier,” Prikl. Mat. Mekh.,27, No. 1, 91–108 (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.A. N. Kovshov and A. M. Skobeev, “Reflection of a plastic wave incident at an angle on a rigid wall,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Tverd. Tela, No. 1, 54–59, (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.B. G. Korenev, Some Problems of Elasticity and Thermal Conductivity Theory Solvable in Bessel Functions [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1960).Google Scholar
- 6.R. G. Yakupov, “A plane blast wave in soils,” Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 3, 180–184 (1974).Google Scholar
- 7.E. Jahnke, F. Emde, and F. Lösch, Special Functions [Russian translation], Nauka, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978