IR spectra of phases in the systems MeSiO3-Ln2SiO5 (Me is Ca or Sr; Ln is Gd or Ho)
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. V. Kougiya, Author's Abstract of Candidate's Dissertation, Leningrad (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.A. M. Shevyakov, I. F. Andreev, T. A. Tunik, and V. V. Shurukhin, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,193, No. 1, 87 (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.N. A. Toropov, I. A. Bondar', A. N. Lazarev, and Yu. I. Smolin, Rare Earth Silicates and Their Analogs [in Russian], Nauka, Leningrad (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.N. F. Fedorov, I. F. Andreev, and T. A. Tunik, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Neorgan. Mat.,8, No. 4, 753 (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.N. F. Fedorov, I. F. Andreev, and T. F. Korneeva, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Neorgan. Mat.,8, No. 12, 2180 (1972).Google Scholar
- 6.A. M. Shevyakov, I. F. Andreev, T. A. Tunik, R. M. Kasparyan, and Yu. P. Tarlakov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,199, No. 2, 331 (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975