Determination of emission shape of the α line by the graduated absorption method
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Absorption Method Emission Shape
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. E. Frisch, Collection: Gas Discharge Plasma Spectroscopy [Russian translation], edited by S. É. Frisch, Nauka, Leningrad (1970), p. 7.Google Scholar
- 2.A. Mitchell and M. Zemanskii, Resonance Radiation and Excited Atoms [in Russian], ONTI, Moscow (1937).Google Scholar
- 3.J. K. Barker and J. M. Michael, J. Opt. Soc. Am.,58, 1615 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.A. L. Myerson and W. S. Watt, J. Chem. Phys.,49, 425 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.W. Bleeker, Z. Physik,52, 808 (1929).Google Scholar
- 6.W. Braun and T. Carrington, J. Quant. Spectr. Rad. Trans.,9, 1133 (1969).Google Scholar
- 7.N. G. Preobrazhenskii, Spectroscopy of an Optically Thick Plasma [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1971).Google Scholar
- 8.V. V. Skidan and E. Ya. Shreider, Opt. i Spektr.,27, 532 (1969); Opt. i Spektr.28, 627 (1970).Google Scholar
- 9.J. Vanier, Appl. Opt.,6, 167 (1967).Google Scholar
- 10.M. N. McDermot and R. Novick, Phys. Rev.,131, 707 (1963).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975