Photon splitting in an inhomogeneous electromagnetic field
Elementary Particle Physics and Field Theory
The splitting of a photon into two photons in a nonconstant and inhomogeneous field is studied on the basis of the explicit dependence of an effective Lagrangian on field derivatives.
KeywordsElectromagnetic Field Explicit Dependence Inhomogeneous Field Field Derivative Photon Splitting
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.J. Schwinger, Phys. Rev.,82, 664 (1951).Google Scholar
- 2.S. L. Adler, Ann. Phys. (N.Y.),67, 599 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.D. V. Galtsov and V. V. Skobelev, Phys. Lett. B,36, 238 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.D. V. Gal'tsov and N. S. Nikitina, Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz.,83, 1217 (1983).Google Scholar
- 5.A. G. Moshkin, in: Proc. of the Second Conference of Young Scientists (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry), Moscow, March 13–15, 1988, Part 2 [in Russian], UDN, Moscow (1988), p. 116 (deposited at VINITI, No. 5304-D88).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991