Search game in a rectangle
- 51 Downloads
We consider a search game in which the searcher (player S) moves along a continuous trajectory in a rectangleQ. The velocity vectogram of player S is a rhombus-type set. In this paper, we construct the strategies of both players which make it possible to find the asymptotic value of the game in the case of small discovery radius.
Key WordsSearch games princess and monster games optimal strategies value of the game
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Isaacs, R.,Differential Games, John Wiley aand Sons, New York, New York, 1965.Google Scholar
- 2.Gal, S.,Search Games with Mobile and Immobile Hider, SIAM Journal on Control and Optimization, Vol. 17, pp. 99–122, 1979.Google Scholar
- 3.Zelikin, M. I.,On a Differential Game with Incomplete Information, Soviet Mathematics—Doklady, Vol. 13, pp. 228–231, 1972.Google Scholar
- 4.Alpern, S.,The Search Game with Mobile Hider on the Circle, Differential Games and Control Theory, Edited by E. O. Roxin, T. P. Liu, and R. L. Sternberg, Marcel Dekker, New York, New York, pp. 181–200, 1974.Google Scholar
- 5.Gal, S.,Search Games, Academic Press, New York, New York, 1980.Google Scholar
- 6.Fitzgerald, C. G.,The Princess and Monster Differential Game, SIAM Journal on Control and Optimization, Vol. 17, pp. 700–712, 1979.Google Scholar
- 7.Alpern, S., andAsic, M.,Ambush Strategies in Search Games on Graphs, SIAM Journal on Control and Optimization, Vol. 17, pp. 66–75, 1986.Google Scholar
- 8.Garnaev, A. YU.,Solving the Search Problem in a Domain, Vestnik Leningrad University, Mathematics, Vol. 20, pp. 9–17, 1987.Google Scholar
- 9.Lalley, S., andRobbins, H.,Stochastic Search in a Convex Region, Probability Theory and Related Fields, Vol. 77, pp. 99–116, 1988.Google Scholar