Simplicial algorithm to solve the nonlinear complementarity problem onSn×R + m
- 50 Downloads
In this paper, a simplicial algorithm is developed to solve the nonlinear complementarity problem onSn×R + m . Furthermore, a condition for convergence is formulated. The triangulation which underlies the algorithm is a combination of the V-triangulation ofSn and the K-triangulation ofR + m . Therefore, we will call it the VK-triangulation.
Key WordsSimplicial algorithm nonlinear complementarity problem convergence triangulation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Van Der Laan, G., andTalman, A. J. J.,On the Computation of Fixed Points in the Product Space of Unit Simplices and an Application to Noncooperative N-Person Games, Mathematics of Operations Research, Vol. 7, pp. 1–13, 1982.Google Scholar
- 2.Doup, T. M.,Simplicial Algorithms on the Simplotope, PhD Dissertation, Tilburg University, Tilburg, Holland, 1987.Google Scholar
- 3.Dirven, C. A. J. M., andTalman, A. J. J.,A Simplicial Algorithm for Finding Equilibria in Economies with Linear Production, Research Memorandum No. 271, Department of Economics, Tilburg University, Tilburg, Holland, 1987.Google Scholar
- 4.Doup, T. M., andTalman, A. J. J.,A New Simplicial Variable-Dimension Algorithm to Find Equilibria on the Product Space of Unit Simplices, Mathematical Programming, Vol. 37, pp. 319–355, 1987.Google Scholar
- 5.Freudenthal, H.,Simplizialzerlegungen von Beschränkter Flachheit, Annals of Mathematics, Vol. 43, pp. 580–582, 1942.Google Scholar