Tactical problems involving uncertain actions
- 43 Downloads
The purpose of this paper is to solve anm-silent versusn-silent duel with arbitrary accuracy functionsP andQ which are continuously differentiable in [0, 1] with positive derivatives in (0, 1) and such thatP(0)=Q(0)=0,P(1)∈(0, 1),Q(1)∈(0, 1). The game can be interpreted as a game in which the players know only that the numbers of their actions have binomial distribution.
Key WordsGames of timing silent duels optimal strategies
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Restrepo, R.,Tactical Problems Involving Several Actions, Contributions to the Theory of Games, Annals of Mathematical Studies, Vol. 3, pp. 313–335, 1957.Google Scholar
- 2.Teraoka, Y.,Silent Duel with Uncertain Shot, Reports of the Himeji Institute of Technology, Vol. 28A, pp. 1–8, 1975.Google Scholar
- 3.Karlin, S.,Mathematical Methods and Theory in Games, Programming, and Economics, Vol. 2, Addison-Wesley, Reading, Massachusetts, 1959.Google Scholar
- 4.Cegielski, A.,Game of Timing with Uncertain Number of Shots, Mathematica Japanica, Vol. 31, No. 4, 1986.Google Scholar
- 5.Cegielski, A.,Mixed Game of Timing of Type 1×1with Uncertain Actions, Roczniki PTM, Seria 3, Matematyka Stosowana, Vol. 16, pp. 99–106, 1980 (in Polish).Google Scholar
- 6.Teraoka, Y.,Noisy Dual with Uncertain Existence of the Shot, International Journal of Game Theory, Vol. 5, pp. 239–250, 1976.Google Scholar