General statement of the problem of the theoretical analysis of IR absorption spectra of oligomers and polymers in dependence on their length and chain conformation
KeywordsPolymer Analytical Chemistry Absorption Spectrum Oligomer Molecular Structure
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. V. Vol'kenshtein, M. A. El'yashevich, and B. I. Stepanov, Vibrations of Molecules [in Russian], Vol. 2, GITTL, Moscow-Leningrad (1949).Google Scholar
- 2.E. Wilson, J. Deshius, and P. Cross, Theory of the Vibration Spectra of Molecules [Russian translation], IL, Moscow (1960).Google Scholar
- 3.P. W. Higgs, Proc. Roy. Soc.,A-220, 472 (1953).Google Scholar
- 4.L. A. Gribov and T. S. Abilova, Opt. i Spektr.,23, 374 (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.L. A. Gribov and T. S. Abilova, Opt. i Spektr.,23, 535 (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.L. A. Gribov and T. S. Abilova, Opt. i Spektr.,26, 915 (1969).Google Scholar
- 7.L. A. Gribov and O. I. Kondratov, Zh. Prikl. Spektroskopii,17, 132 (1972).Google Scholar
- 8.R. Zbinden, Infrared Spectroscopy of High Polymers [Russian translation], Mir (1966).Google Scholar
- 9.O. B. Zubkova and A. N. Shabadash, Zh. Prikl. Spektroskopii,14, 874 (1971).Google Scholar
- 10.O. B. Zubkova, L. A. Gribov, and A. N. Shabadash, Zh. Prikl. Spektroskopii,16, 306 (1972).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975