Single-frequency ruby laser with electrooptical Q modulation and smooth emission-frequency tuning
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Ruby
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. N. Rubinov and V. I. Nikolaev, Dokl. AN BSSR,14, 20 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.R. M. Schotland, Appl. Opt.,9, 1211 (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.A. N. Bondarenko, K. G. Folin, V. S. Smirnov, and V. V. Antsiferov, Zh. É. T. F. Pis. Red.,6, 692 (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Antsiferov, V. S. Pivtsov, V. D. Ugozhaev, and K. G. Folin, Opt. Spektrosk.,32, 1159 (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Antsiferov, G. V. Krivoshchekov, and K. G. Folin, Izv. VUZ. Radiofizika,10, 879 (1967).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975